Wednesday 21 August 2013

Learning from other bloggers

The web is incredible, there is so much out there! I've been learning about blogging through blogs that are solely set up for that very purpose! I am also spending lots of time reading other blogs similar to what I hope this can become and that's amazingly useful.


Here are some blogs that I think are great and well made

1. The House That Lars Built

This blog is seriously yummy! Brittany Watson Jepsen has a great eye for style and has some beautifully creative ideas. This girl knows her florals and her paper flowers are stunning. 

2. And then we saved

'Saving where we can, so we can spend where we want'
This blog is packed full of money saving tips and ideas to make your money go further. I love the design of this blog and the colours and graphics that the use! Informative and inspirational.

3. Heart Handmade UK

This blog started in 2010 by Claire Donovan. The blog is packed with craft inspiration, interior design inspiration and fun projects that you can get involved with. The sherbet colours and beautiful photographs make this an utterly delightful blog and its great to get inspiration from a UK blogger!

4. Life In Eight

Gaby describes herself as an obsessed, compulsive and fearless DIYer! This blog is full of clean lines and great ideas.

5. Love Chic Living

Created by Jen Stanbrook this blog is seriously packed with tonnes of great ideas. There is a great variety on the blog and lots of affordable ideas, something important to me.

I think that I will be adding many more blogs to this list. Now, though I need to get reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment