Wednesday 21 August 2013

Freecycle

Nothing in life is free - or maybe it is?

I have recently joined my local freecycle and everything is free!

Freecycle is a grassroots movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Freecycle groups match people who have things they want to get rid of with people who can use them. Their goal is to keep usable items out of landfills and what a great idea that is! By using what we already have on this earth, we reduce consumerism, manufacture fewer goods, and lessen the impact on the earth. A win, win situation!

If you want to know more then click here.

I am receiving daily emails from my local Hull group with what is on offer. You can also put wanted requests on there, in the hope that someone, somewhere has what you need. Many people may think its junk and not realise its something that someone else needs!

I will upload anything I get from freecycle, I have my fingers crossed for a big old dining table!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete